Vertiv Avocent 1×4 Rackmount or Desktop, Single-User KVM Switch with USB, Touch Button and Hotkey Switching, Cascade Support and Internal Power Supply (AV104-400)
- ANALOG KVM: Simplified local access, management and control of server resources from a single console with 4 ports.
- SPACE SAVING: Installation options include standard 1U and 0U rackmount configurations as well as a desktop option.
- ZERO-DELAY SWITCHING: Switching between targets is easy with intuitive touch buttons, hotkey operation and scan mode.
- VIDEO CONNECTIONS: VGA and DisplayPort video targets are both supported, with a resolution of up to 2048×1536, plus a variety of server connections with proprietary cable interface adapters.
- MANUFACTURER’S WARRANTY: Backed with a two-year warranty.
The Vertiv Avocent AV104-400 KVM Switch is a compact, entry-level solution to local server management for small data centers, branch offices and IT rooms. It delivers streamlined local access and control designed to be available when needed with user-friendly features for controlling all devices and tasks. The straightforward user experience consists of a basic KVM feature set with simple touch button and hot-key operation. The Vertiv Avocent KVM switch is easy to configure and maintain, is available in 1U, 0U and desktop configurations, and offers centralized access, management and event logging when requirements don’t allow remote (IP) connectivity to the server.
+ More Info Including Updated Prices, Images and Customer Reviews – CLICK HERE
Affiliate Disclaimer: As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.