USB 3.0 Switch Selector,ABLEWE KVM Switcher Adapter 4 Port USB Peripheral Switcher Box Hub for Mouse, Keyboard, Scanner, Printer, PCs with One-Button Switch and 2 Pack USB Cable
- This 4 Port USB 3.0 Switcher allows one button toggle between 2 computers to share 4 USB 2.0 peripheral devices without constantly pull cables or set up complicated network sharing software.
- Ideal for sharing devices such as printer, scanner, mouse, keyboard, card reader, flash drive and other USB devices between 2 computers.
- Great Compatibility, driver-free for Windows 10/8/8.1/7/Vista/XP and Mac OS X, Linux, and Chrome OS, simply plug and play.
- Button and LED indicate lights, you can easily switch between 2 computers by a single click on the button with LED indicating the active computer.
- STABLE Connection and warranty:USB 3.0 sharing switch with a separate micro-usb female port for option power, which optimizing its compatibility with more devices, such as HDD, Digital Video Cameras, SSD etc.ABLEWE provide 12 months warranty and lifetime technical support for this USB switch.
ABLEWE USB Switcher Introduction:
All ABLEWE product comes with one-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
This ABLEWE USB switch is an excellent choice to expand your laptop’s USB 3.0 port into four, allows 2 computers to share 4 USB Devices, can easily switch between 2 Computers via a push button with LED indicates the active computer, ideal for sharing a printer or scanner in a small office environment. It’s also great for use at home if you have multiple PCs
1.Expand your laptop’s USB 3.0 port into four port
2.2 Computers Sharing 4 USB Devices by manually selected the button. it does not automatically switch between ports
3.USB 3.0 for faster data transmission.
4.No driver needed, plug and play.
5.External hard-drives should be connected to an external power source.
6.It will not charge your devices, it will only sync and transfer data.
Please use Standard 5V Adapter(Not Included) for powering to ensure better performance of the high power consumption devices.. Any charger with higher voltage output is NOT allowed and may affect the product performance.
1.Connect your computers by using the provided type A to type A cable.
2.Connect your USB devices to any of the four USB ports. The USB devices could be USB flash disk, mouse, keyboard, printer, scanner and etc.
3.Press the switch button to select the computer you need to use.
1*USB 3.0 switch
2*USB cable(type A to type A)
+ More Info Including Updated Prices, Images and Customer Reviews – CLICK HERE
Affiliate Disclaimer: As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Find More KVM Switch Products