- ACCESS DEVICES FROM ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD: Remotely monitor, access and control serial-based networking equipment from anywhere through one highly secure gateway. Manage routers, UPS systems and other serial-based equipment from anywhere at any time 24/7.
- 4-PORT: Four serial RS-232 console ports are configured to use standard Cat5e/6 patch cable when connecting to Cisco devices.
- RELIABLE & SECURE: It offers reliable network connectivity with dual Gigabit primary and failover Ethernet ports. Validated to meet FIPS 140-2 standards to ensure utmost protection of private data.
- EASY MOUNTING: The heavy-duty steel housing comes with mounting brackets for easy installation in an EIA-standard 19-inch rack.
- 4-YEAR WARRANTY & TAA-COMPLIANT: The B093-004-2E4U comes with a 4-year warranty. This serial console server is compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases.
Access All Your Serial and Network Devices from Anywhere in the World
The B093-004-2E4U serial console server provides secure in-band (primary network) and out-of-band (alternate channel) remote access to serial- and network-connected routers, network switches, firewalls, PBX systems, UPS systems, PDUs and other devices. It offers reliable network connectivity with dual Gigabit primary and failover Ethernet ports. You can use it in a wide variety of applications, including wiring closets, branch offices, point-of-sale and other remote sites where quick resolution of network issues is imperative.
Simple and Flexible Accessibility
Four serial RS-232 console ports are configured to use standard Cat5e/6 patch cable when connecting to Cisco devices. They integrate with industry-standard directory servers using TACACS+, RADIUS, LDAP and Kerberos authentication. Provides 4 Gb of internal NAND flash memory.
Connect an External Modem for Out-of-Band Access
Connect one of the four RS-232 ports to an external Multitech MT9234MU-CDC-XT or US Robotics USR5637 USB modem (sold separately) to receive out-of-band (alternate channel) access when remote sites experience a network outage.
Each gateway can port forward to an unlimited number of locally networked hosts (computers, routers). This serial console switch also includes a built-in stateful firewall and embedded DHCP server to host a separate management LAN for critical traffic.
The Utmost in Security to Keep Your Sensitive Data Private
The B093-004-2E4U supports the following security features and standards: PCI DSS 3.2, FIPS 140-2, SSL and SSH, stateful firewall, Open VPN and IPsec VPN support. The embedded FIPS 140-2 OpenSSL cryptographic module is validated to meet FIPS 140-2 standards and has received Certificate #2473.
Power Man PDU and UPS Support
This serial console server uses Power Man for PDU and RPC management and Network UPS Tools for UPS system monitoring and management. It provides support for Tripp Lite and other power products, so you can remotely manage power to your connected equipment.
USB Console and Digital I/O (DIO) Ports
Four USB 2.0 console ports allow connection to newer devices with USB console ports, such as Tripp Lite’s wide variety of PDUs and UPS systems with WEBCARDLX and LX Platform remote management cards. Two DIO ports are included for connecting compatible devices, such as drive relays and alarms.
Compact Design for Convenient Mounting
The heavy-duty steel housing comes with mounting brackets for easy installation in an EIA-standard 19-inch rack. Its Fanless form factor also allows desktop deployment on four included rubber feet that help prevent the unit from sliding.
TAA-Compliant for GSA Schedule Purchases
This serial console server is compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases.
4-Year Warranty and Environmentally Responsible Design
The B093-004-2E4U comes with a 4-year warranty. It’s manufactured in compliance with strict RoHS specifications, reflecting Tripp Lite’s commitment to environmental responsibility.
+ More Info Including Updated Prices, Images and Customer Reviews – CLICK HERE
Affiliate Disclaimer: As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Find More KVM Switch Brackets Products