StarTech.com Multi-Input HDBaseT Extender with Built-in Switch – DisplayPort VGA and HDMI Over CAT5 or CAT6 – Up to 4K – up to 230 ft (STDHVHDBT)
- ECONOMICAL & EFFICIENT: With a switch and extender in one device, this HDBaseT extender saves the hassle and expense of using multiple hardware devices and accommodates VGA, DP and HDMI inputs.
- 4K SUPPORT: This switch / extender maintains astonishing picture quality up to 130ft away, with support for UHD 4K over non-proprietary CAT5e or CAT6 cabling. It also supports HD 1080p up to 230ft.
- MOUNTING HARDWARE INCLUDED: To ensure a professional & tidy installation, the HDBaseT extender & receiver kit includes mounting brackets so you are ready for setup out of the box.
- PLUG & PLAY: With no software or drivers to install, this DisplayPort VGA and HDMI Over CAT5 / CAT6 extender provides a hassle-free, user-friendly setup.
- THE STARTECH.COM ADVANTAGE: StarTech.com offers a 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support on this HDBaseT extender, and has been the choice of IT professionals and businesses for over 30 years
Seamless multi-interface operation
This HDBaseT extender features a built-in converter switch, so you can connect two HDMI sources as well as a VGA and a DisplayPort video source to the same remote HDMI display, without having to use additional adapters or scalers or a separate video switch. With support for multiple video sources and HDBaseT, this extender is the perfect solution for adding a large display to your boardroom or classroom, enabling BYOD laptops with HDMI, DisplayPort or VGA outputs to share their display with the room.
The extender switch ensures hassle-free operation, with two different auto-switching modes: auto-detect switching, which detects and selects a newly connected device, or priority selection, which lets you choose which port should be activated by default for automatic switching. The multi-input video extender kit is perfect for digital signage applications, where an automatic switch can replace a failed source with a secondary input to avoid embarrassing video outages. Plus, the combined built-in HDBaseT functionality means you can connect a remote digital signage display with one kit that reduces failure points.
The kit extends your video signal over a single cable, unlike some video extender systems that require two cables and only offer minimal audio support. Using standard CAT5e, CAT6 or CAT7 cables, the HDBaseT extender works with existing Ethernet infrastructure that’s already built into large commercial buildings.
Astonishing 4K picture quality from an impressive distance
With HDBaseT you can extend 4K UHD video at distances up to 130 feet from your video source. HDBaseT supports High-Definition 1080p and lower resolutions at distances up to 230 ft. from your source.
The TAA compliant STDHVHDBT is backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty with free lifetime technical support.
Affiliate Disclaimer: As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Find More KVM Switch Brackets Products