- USB and PS/2 Interface Support on both console and PC side
- up to 16 units using daisy-chain cable
- Daisy-chaining distance up to a total of 30 M
- Computer Selection using front-panel push buttons, keyboard hotkeys, and OSD Menu
- Password protection through OSD Menu
The Linkskey Prima KVM is a 8-port USB PS/2 Rackmount KVM Switch that is designed for computer/server management on a central console in corporate, factory as well as in campus computing environment. It provides the OSD Menu for intuitive KVM switching operations. It’s feature can help upscale the server number to hundred. The Prima KVM switches offer a dedicated controller per port to keep the mouse and keyboard alive. Excellent video quality with minimal degradation even when daisy-chained up to 16 units. Keyboard/Mouse emulation provides high compatibility with machines and operating systems. The Linkskey Prima KVM switch can be daisy-chained with Linkskey KLE or Linkskey Prima IP KVM switch to provide remote IP access to users across Intranet / Internet.
+ More Info Including Updated Prices, Images and Customer Reviews – CLICK HERE
Affiliate Disclaimer: As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Related KVM Switch Mounts Products