- USE – Connect a DVI-D port to any DVI-D equipped computer, monitor, projector, or a TV, for resolutions up to 2560 X 1600 pixels *Note- DVI-I and DVI-D are not interchangeable connections.
- MOLDED GOLD-PLATED CONNECTORS -Corrosion resistant connectors provide optimal video signal transfer and a durable, long life. Molded jacket will provide excellent strain relief against conductor damage
- TRIPLE SHIELDED UNDERMOLD WITH DUAL FOIL AND BRAID SHIELD – Prevents and protects the cable from unwanted noise interference and individually insulated conductors help to minimize crosstalk, and ensure high speed, error-free transmission
- SLOTTED, TEXTURED THUMBSCREWS – Allows you to use a flathead screwdriver in tight spaces to install or remove this cable and prevents the cable from accidently disconnecting from the port
- PACKAGING – To ensure you receive the highest quality products C2G packages all product in C2G branded packaging
This precision-engineered cable is fully compliant with the DVI standard defined by DDWG (Digital Display Working Group). The DVI-D dual link configuration provides enough bandwidth for resolutions up to 2560×1600 pixels and allows high speed digital video transmission up to 9.9 Gbps. 28 AWG copper conductors are individually insulated in foam-polypropylene to minimize crosstalk, and ensure high speed, error-free transmission.
+ More Info Including Updated Prices, Images and Customer Reviews – CLICK HERE
Affiliate Disclaimer: As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Related KVM DVI Cable Products