AGPtEK USB HDMI KVM Extender Over Single Cat 5/5E/6/7 Ethernet Cable- Signal Extension Up to 120m/365Ft- USB Keyboard Mouse Support- Adapter for Residential/Commercial Use
- 【USB KVM Function】–Using KVM extenders to manage servers from one workstation-KVM stands for keyboard video mouse,allows you to control a computer system using a mouse/keyboard. By transmitting keyboard and mouse data via LAN, the computer KV switch adds an element of control to the HDMI signal
- 【USB 1.1 Adaptabilities】–Works with USB 1.1 wired mouse and keyboard or Bluetooth one with a USB dongle; Also supports mouse and keyboard functions of DVR Camera; Not run with wireless 2.4G mouse kit
- 【No Signal Degradation】–Transmits HDMI signals up to 365 feet (120 meters) via a single compatible CAT5/ 5e/ 6/ 7 Ethernet cable; Enjoy video up to 1080p@60HZ,The HDMI extender maintains great stability and reliability of the signal even when dealing with extended distances, making for a crystal clear multimedia experience
- 【High Tech Support】–Supports STP and UTP compliant CAT5/ 5e/ 6/ 7 cables, copy EDID function to match kinds of display devices, and standard 802.3 Ethernet 10/ 100/ 1000Mbps. LED indicators show you the power and USB connection
- 【Designed to Last】–Comes with built-in ESD protection to make transmission much safer. Perfect hdmi extension adapter for large homes, factories, construction sites, data control centers etc; We stand by our products 100% with a 12-month warranty
AGPtEK HDMI USB KVM extender switch
Looking to extend a HDMI signal over a significant distance
Want to access a computer system over a remote control
Searching for heavy duty accessories to create a crystal clear multimedia experience
Here are the cutting-edge features of our HDMI KVM switch:
– Transmits picture signals up to 1080p at 60HZ.
– Supports STP & UTP compliant CAT5/ 5e/ 6/ 7 cables following the standard of IEEE-568B
– Copy EDID function to match many kinds of display devices.
– Supports standard 802.3 Ethernet 10/ 100/ 1000Mbps.
– LED indicators for power and USB connection status.
– Transmits keyboard and mouse data via LAN.
– Aluminum alloy housing for port stability and durability.
– Built-in ESD protection system for safer transmission.
1. Source devices:PC or other devices with HDMI graphics card
2. Display devices: With HDMI input port,SDTV, HDTV, and monitor
3. Network cables: UTP/STP CAT5E/6/7 network cables (For better performance, we suggest to use CAT6/7 cable.)
1.Point to multi-point connection via switch is supported too,but under point to multi-point configuration, it is bly recommended to operate KVM function on one receiver only at the same time.
2.Transmission distance depends on type of network cable
CAT5:80m, CAT5E: 100m, CAT6/CAT7:120m
3.Can work on router over 450M with pc’s, xbox,and please shut down the network management function of the router.
4.Can work with switch over Gigabit
5.Not work with wireless 2.4G mouse kit, only support wired or bluetooth mouse and keyboard with USB dongle.
– 1 * AGPtEK HDMI KVM Extender (1* transmitter+ 1*receiver)
– 1 * CD (USB driver software)
– 2 * Power Adapters
– 1 * User Manual
+ More Info Including Updated Prices, Images and Customer Reviews – CLICK HERE
Affiliate Disclaimer: As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Find More KVM HDMI Cable Products